the stars

Thursday

Exist of passion

Last nyte someone buzzed me on ym, BUZZ.! . Ohh, it Jesper lol. I asked him is there anytink he needs or have samtink to tell, coz he buzzed in sudden..terkejot siot ;p. he said nothink then. Perhaps he did so bcoz of i said that he being such a snobbish lately. Haaa, no la Jes..saje je teasing u, i tahu u ta sombunk..just ur tyme is crowded with ur piano lesson. In addition, Xmas is a special ceremony for u ryte!.. i totally understand la that u've been so bizie with practiced. :)

And thennn, while we were bizie talking,he asked me in sudden whether i'm interested to watch him playing the piano *at the youtube of coz. I replied, yea, of coz lol. I would lorve to, ekceli i memang nak nenok u maen piano and i wanna ask u bout that quite a long tyme ago.. tapi i segan. Bahaha ;p. He gave the URL then.

Wow.!!! surely he's a good player. Indeed. I watch him playing with those black and white keys with full of confidence. Yea, u reallyyyy made me impressed of ur playing although u said it just a simple song.wink. Anddd, u made me feel sooo passion bout piano. * I pon nk blaja piano jugak lol.huu ;p

fullstop. :)




I have a think that perhaps i manage to settle the monthly payment of piano lesson by myself, plus my parents have gave the green light.hee :). Thats the most important thing, so that they can give some contribution for the deposit. kan kan ?! . Bahahah ;p
uhmmm. But perst, better i collect some opinions from others.
and start saving some money for dat as well.



Photobucket
p/s : playing piano is superb best. The keys make me high in passion bout it. :)

No comments: