the stars

Monday

Poems : Ever and ever

I see you never before
till came a new chapter of year
past never I felt
you appear and snatched my sight.

others being ordinary in track of story
but you play the main character of my directory
never I being pretender ; because
mouth says the truth once,twice and forever ; i love.

you such a sugar for a cup of tea
that can bring sweet for drinker
carve a light against tangled
relieved the mind push away the idiots.

a perfect for me i thought,perhaps not
reasons the chosen flower I blank, but
clearly attracted abandon plain paper
rejection you projected and God I thanked
maybe a better in future.

trust.!! you and you ; i hearted
the Adams',attention i give most to
but this fool not deserve for both I stood
tried agree the faith ending I can't.

but,swear i love you
ever and ever.



Photobucket

4 comments:

amal said...

meaning

stanza I :

i hv never seen u bfore in my life
untill a moment we met.
and,
i never feel 'the feeling' before
till i met u. on top of dat, u manage to attract me.

Halif Latif/JZ said...

terbaekk laah mal
bi ahh
hahaha
aku xley nk challenge kau
huhu

btw
gud lux for spm nnt
hehe

n
kau jd laa follower aku eh
aku xde membe aah
hahaha

amal said...

hakz.
ak pon tataw. tetibe je dpt ilham en.
tulis je r.
haa ;pp

k gudluck jgk ye.
3 more weeks to go. ;).

ea, t 5.12 jgn lupe.;)

hoo,
ak da jd da lip.
peacee. ;)

amal said...

meaning

stanza 2 :

u r so special to me.
u completed me my dear.
i nver lie in talk.
i said 'i lorve u' n i mean it.