the stars

Wednesday

I lost my appetite


Tomorrow i'm about to fast so i'm having my whipped potatoes for 'sahur'.While enjoying that dantiest, Didi and i are in chatting room. We're chat.And sudden she said that she wanna quit from Kalibre'. Meanwhile, Zach declares his self ofically out from our group once i opened the group's page to check out 'the carpet'.

What the fish is going on huh ? :(
I ta paham.LOL

Oh wait! , perhaps, I DO understand..but only acts like i dont.
FYI, i do have feeling to quit from Kb same as u guys did it already . i keep 'the think' since Dom want to quit at the first time ( he also quit by now ).

first quitter is Piqin, then Dom, and now Zach and Didi. Guess i'm next huh ? BUT i cant. I just cant. :(. Look guys, are there anyting mess up happened in our group ? Korunk salu ckp kite family kite family..well, if there are samting interupt ur thought.. why not kite bincang same2.. settle down same2. Thats family is for right ? :\

Boi put his cares and loves so much onto that group. I can see.
when he posted an uptade about the first Kb meet eating, he seems badly happy *forsure u guys noticed about it.

Listen, i still in the group ( only not put the group's name along myspace display name) and yet havent declare to 'walk away' from the group is because i dont want to see Boi feels bad about it; in making less of group members *once 1 is quit, others will follow. Moreover, Boi has been through some of bad time in his life - depress, sad, unfortunate and hurt. Of that so, i dont want to add another negative thing on him. Lately, he peeled his self.


I dont want him do any insane thing anymore. I'm worry :|



to Boi - u seems changed. why ? :(

to Didi - Sorry i kind of over react to u just now. I dont mean it. It just cant control *only on that time. I really do wanna change our topic because i tanak nant i terbawak2, but u refused :( I'm sorry, i sayang u.

to Zach - u're changing. :( u incites me cancelling myspace acc. okie fine. I'll do if i REALLY want it.LOL -wish u happy with ur loves one. i tumpang gembira.INDEED.

Amal says : i dont put any blame on u guys. Its ur authority&desire. No one stops u from joining the group and quiting from the group as well.



p/s : i am about to tell a good news to Didi and Zach thats i'll be going to kL at the end of this month. It doesnt necessary after all i guess. :\

No comments: